Highlighted

Re: I like playing lumeno

Message 1 of 5

I’ve gotten as many as 600,00+ points.  I think that you get a higher score if you try to get specials in as many turns as possible.  Getting the extra lives is a game changer.  I’ve discovered that the circles with the arrows can help diminish the number in the additional life piece if you get them in a string near the life piece.  Hopefully, that makes sense.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 2 of 5

i like t.his game to but some of these scores sorry i don't buy it i have been playing these games for a long time and i know people r cheating i have been playing the golf solitare and the same people r on the top almost everyday sorry i dont buy it thats my comment i can see one whiz but to many its a shame because it hurts others they must belong to the Pelosi clan.

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 3 of 5

There are multiple ways ro cheat in all of these games. And sonepeople obviously geel its necessary to boost their egos.   And I thought we were grown-ups.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Message 4 of 5

Hi, @Smiley36, thanks for your interest in Lumeno! You may want to check out the discussion where gamers are talking about "getting past 1 M on Lumeno". The conversation is chock full of detailed, helpful hints from top gamers. Enjoy!

Highlighted
Contributor

I like playing lumeno

Message 5 of 5

I know I am not playing it the way I should because people make millions I am lucky to make hundreds and find that difficult sometimes.  Can anyone help me understand how to play it better???

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Pen Pal Safety

Take pen pal safety precautions.
Learn more.