Contributor

I LOVE Mahjongg

I LOVE Mahjongg but can't seem to get the HIGH scores others can get.

What is the trick? I play solitaire and candy, dimentions.

Need Help

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I would love to know the secret to getting scores into the 200,000's.  Sometime I'm lucky to get into the100's.  There has to be a way, because many people manage these high scores.  How can they with all the suffling going on? Match one candy, then suffle, some times one right after another. Very frustrating. So, if you high scorers out there can give me a clue, I'd appreciate it.

Contributor

I love it too, but I am getting really frustrated.  Not only can I not match the high scorers, I can't even reach my high score.  I have tried planning strategies, but that doesn't work any better.  Can't figure out what I am doing wrong.

Contributor

That has been my experience,too, with all the games I play, ever since we went to the new versions of the games.  

0 Kudos
Contributor

@df30851450, the high scorers actually look at the board and plan a strtegy.  i just like clicking on things!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@sw2194 wrote:

the high scorers actually look at the board and plan a strategy.  i just like clicking on things!

Great observation! The great part is either approach is just as fun!

0 Kudos
Contributor

That’s my way of playing, too. Any competition is with myself. All about fun. 

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@carol1257 wrote:

That’s my way of playing, too. Any competition is with myself. All about fun. 

Couldn't agree with you more, @carol1257!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I am new to this site.  Is this a real Mahjongg game?  Or is it matching tiles?

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @SueP2314, welcome to the AARP Online Community! We currently offer 8 Mahjongg games which are free to play. Click here: https://games.aarp.org/category/mahjongg. Thanks for stopping by!

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @df30851450, thanks for posting here. This a great place for others to chime in with some hot tips!

Who can share a tip or trick with @df30851450?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png