Periodic Contributor

Hollywood Dreams

Why won't they fix KNOWN ISSUES with games like Hollywood Dreams and 5-Roll and I am sure many others that I don't play where the whole playing area WILL NOT be displayed. I am not even able to hit the Spin button and see my score at the same time on Hollywood Dreams without moving my screen up or down constantly. It's ridiculous that they won't correct this issue since it has been a prolem for a LONG TIME now .

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

HATS OFF to whomever figured out the problem . It seems to be working normal once again. It sure makes playing a game more enjoyable . Thanks .

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Because they dont know how?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I found an answer to the problem .......... sort of.  I only had to change the ZOOM level down to 67% to get the whole game on my screen at one time . What a joke . It's hard to believe that there is not a programmer on this website that can fix this problem .

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png