From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Hollywood Dreams

Message 1 of 4

HATS OFF to whomever figured out the problem . It seems to be working normal once again. It sure makes playing a game more enjoyable . Thanks .

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Because they dont know how?

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

I found an answer to the problem .......... sort of.  I only had to change the ZOOM level down to 67% to get the whole game on my screen at one time . What a joke . It's hard to believe that there is not a programmer on this website that can fix this problem .

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Hollywood Dreams

Message 4 of 4

Why won't they fix KNOWN ISSUES with games like Hollywood Dreams and 5-Roll and I am sure many others that I don't play where the whole playing area WILL NOT be displayed. I am not even able to hit the Spin button and see my score at the same time on Hollywood Dreams without moving my screen up or down constantly. It's ridiculous that they won't correct this issue since it has been a prolem for a LONG TIME now .

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season