Periodic Contributor

Hollywood Dreams

Why won't they fix KNOWN ISSUES with games like Hollywood Dreams and 5-Roll and I am sure many others that I don't play where the whole playing area WILL NOT be displayed. I am not even able to hit the Spin button and see my score at the same time on Hollywood Dreams without moving my screen up or down constantly. It's ridiculous that they won't correct this issue since it has been a prolem for a LONG TIME now .

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

HATS OFF to whomever figured out the problem . It seems to be working normal once again. It sure makes playing a game more enjoyable . Thanks .

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Because they dont know how?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I found an answer to the problem .......... sort of.  I only had to change the ZOOM level down to 67% to get the whole game on my screen at one time . What a joke . It's hard to believe that there is not a programmer on this website that can fix this problem .

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

To our Online Community Members,

We wanted to let you know that our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service have been updated. The changes are intended to foster more civil discussions in AARP’s online communities. The issues discussed in these communities – including healthcare, retirement and politics – are serious and stir up strong emotions. We should have spirited debates about all of them, but those debates should always be respectful, on topic and fact based. We will be applying these standards in our online communities as we work together, with all of you, to address the challenges that face older Americans. Thank you.

AARP Membership Flash Sale

AARP Games

Throw it back and play Atari's Missile Command. Grab your arsenal to neutralize your enemy and protect your cities from a missile attack. You got this!

AARP Games Atari Missile Command

Your Daily Puzzle

Enjoy our interactive brain-teasers and treat yourself to some mental gymnastics. Try one today.

Your Daily Puzzle