Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Tips for Scoring high on AARP GAMES

Message 31 of 58
Me too. I just want to play my best game of BRIDGE, but run into partners that jump from 3 to 6 on nothing. I even had a grand slam and won a lot of hands, but still got in the 5000's. How are these people getting over 30,000?
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: HIGH SCORE TIPS on AARP GAMES

Message 32 of 58

Where are people getting such high scores in the BRIDGE game.  For several days the high scores were in the 5000-7000 range with an occational above this.  Now we are back to 35,740 by TnC956907.  The high scores are often higher than this for days,  How are they getting that high of a score?  Grand Slams galore?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 58

I cannot believe the scores on some of these games.  They seem too good to be real.  Is cheating going on?  It is hard to believe that people are actually being dishonest over a simple game.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 58

It is good to know others have a concern regarding scores.  It seems to be a problem with all the games.  I am not in competion with anyone but myself, but the scores of others are posted and I just don't see how many of those are possible.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 58

I wish I did.  That is a very addictive game but never lets me get a high score before it starts jumping all  over the screen.  I put on words that I know for a facr exist, and the darnmed game come up weird words.  Is anyone else having this problem?  To AARP:  Find a  new gaming company.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 58

You MUST be logged on to record scores...you can play without being logged on but that feature (recording scores and entry onto the leaderboard) will not function unless you are logged on..

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Bridge Scoring

Message 37 of 58

I think a better way of scoring the results of a bridge game would be to report the DIFFERENCE between your score and the computer's score, rather than your score alone.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 58

I know no one has posted anything in a few months and I don’t have an answer for this but actually another question instead.  My question is how do these people get such high scores on games like mahjong dimensions, dark dimensions, or alu’s Revenge?  My tablet or desktop computer doesn’t even go fast enough to get anything even close and even if it could keep up, my hands could never go fast enough either.  Is there some kind of cheat their using?  If so that really sucks for the rest of us.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 58

Does anyone have tips for Word Wipe?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 58

Yes, more than once I played jigsaw and then noticed that I wasn’t signed in!  Sometimes I could sign in afterwards and my score would show.  Haven’t had this problem since the latest update, so I can’t say how it works now. 

My tip was to finish the jigsaw before the high score list refresh, which for me was at 11pm.  Then at 11, I hit Continue and sometimes I would be the only one on the list, making me #1. It was fun to do that.  

But now something has changed.  The list has a bunch of high scores even right after 11pm, and besides that, no new scores show up in twenty minutes or more!  I would know more if I could score higher, so mine should show up, and whether it does.  

Polly
Sic 'em Bears!
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors