Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: HIGH SCORE TIPS on AARP GAMES

Message 11 of 22

People are getting the unbelievable high scores on Backgammon the same way others are getting unbelievable high scores playing other games. They're downloading a program that aids them to cheat. They have such big egos that they get their kicks out of keeping honest players from reaching the leader board. Personally, I think only AARP Members should be able to play the games provided.

As for me, I get my kicks out of surpassing my own personal score.

bam1954
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 22

hacking/cheating

In  OUTSPELL, for example, probably something like making all letters worth 10 points, and all words triple scored, or turning all tiles into blank tiles for the player.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 22

How are people getting such high scores in Backgammon? It's unreal. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 22

I love the AARP games.  I would like to be on the wall for high scores.  It seems like when I win a game it doesn't record my score.  Also some games i play to register played for example cross word and word find.  Any suggestions.  Thank You

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 22

I don't have any tips to share, but I would like for others to comment if they are having any luck playing the Age of Alchemy Mahjongg game.  I keep trying, thinking the developer will update the game so it won't be so slow to respond.  However, there has been no improvement yet.  Sometimes I must click both of the matching objects two times (for a total of 6 clicks) to get the match to "take".  I am a patient person, but "this is enough", as my late mother would say, "to make a preacher cuss." 

I tried the same game on another web site, and the game was just as klunky there so it is not AARP's fault.  I play using my laptop with Windows 10, a wireless mouse, and my Edge browser.            What results do others have playing with a touch screen or mouse pad, or on a mobile device, or using a different browser? 

I wish we had a good version of the Momjongg game that was discontinued.  It was my favorite.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 22

When playing Nintendo Transformer Wars with your grandkids, alternate thumbs on the trigger device and you will be able to win!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 22

i like this i think it's better

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 22

Great topic, @Bevs20. Thanks for your contribution to the AARP Online Community! 

Does anyone else have a tip or trick they'd like to share today?

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 22

Odd to see so many views but no comments.

Anyway, I wish they'd fix the disappearing 9 ball on an end scratch.

Anyone have any tips at all on other games?

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 22

Tips for ANY of the games are welcome here in case I didn't make that very clear.  Heart

Kudos
Views