Get Your Fraud & Scam Questions Answered in the AARP Online Community! Find Out More!

Community Manager

Re: Games

Message 1 of 10

Good morning @r447879w. I've reported these symptoms to the product team but they're going to need to know which game. Would you please let me know which game is giving you trouble? Thank you.

Report Inappropriate Content
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 2 of 10

Yes, the same problems exist today as in the past week. No change whatsoever! Points are not being added on, games freezing...the entire gaming on AARP needs a serious overhaul. I hope and pray the games are fixed soon. Thanks!

Info Seeker +

Message 3 of 10

Spellbound word game

‎01-26-2018 10:13 AM
Spellbound word game. How are these people getting scores in the 900,000’s? You only get 1 minute 30 seconds. Are their scores adding up from game-to-game. Who can type that fast? Can someone explain this please?

Yes, the games are still freezing up.

Community Manager

Message 4 of 10

Hello @jojo47 & @r447879w, are you still experiencing these issues?

Info Seeker +

Message 5 of 10

I just started having the sme problem with the freezing.  Very frustrating.

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 6 of 10

ATTENTION: COMMUNITY MANAGER

I am having the same problem today. The games are freezing and making it impossible to play the past two days. Also, it keeps saying the games won't play without Adobe Flash Player when I have it already updated two days in a row now. What's going on???? The game site on AARP is getting very frustrating for these reasons.

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 7 of 10

I am having the same problem today. The games are freezing and making it impossible to play the past two days. Also, it keeps saying the games won't play without Adobe Flash Player when I have it already updated two days in a row now. What's going on???? The game site on AARP is getting very frustrating for these reasons.

Community Manager

Message 8 of 10

Good morning, @carolb110484. Thank you for sending us an email with details about the game. You've provided really helpful information so we can investigate this for you. Thanks for your participation in the AARP Online Community!

Community Manager

Message 9 of 10

Hello @carolb110484, make sure you are logged in to save your game scores. Is there a particular game you are having trouble with?

Info Seeker +

Games

Message 10 of 10

Why am I not able to add any of my scores from Games that I have played to the Leaderboard?