It’s Brain Health Awareness Month! Check out Staying Sharp and its new features designed to support brain health.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Games.

Message 1 of 9

@PatriciaC220306, thanks for circling back to let me know!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

Appears to be fixed today.  Thanks!

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

Also, @PatriciaC220306, while we work to resolve this issue, those of you on tablet may find that turning your tablet to portrait (tall) mode remedies the issue in the short term until we can fully resolve it. We thank you for your ongoing patience as we make the necessary repairs.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

@PatriciaC220306 thank you for providing the additional information, very helpful!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

Apple has been pushing a new update — iOS 12.3.1.  I downloaded it not long before this started happening.  I cannot recall if the problem with the games appeared immediately after the update, but as the problem appears to be affecting iPads, having the issue appear almost simultaneously with the update makes me wonder if the two could be related.  

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

Hi everyone, thanks for reporting this and we apologize for the inconvenience. We're aware of the issue that began yesterday and the technical team is working hard to resolve. It seems to be predominantly happening on iPad, just as @PatriciaC220306 experienced. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

I have the same problem, beginning yesterday (Tuesday) evening when I tried to play Word Swipe.  I use an iPad, and the games no longer fit on the screen.  I have tried Mahjong Toy Chest as well as another mahjong game, and they are also unplayable now.  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

Play Solitaire Free |  Solitaire Free Online | Play Your Game and Lats Enjoy 

When you talk about card games, I'm sure Solitaire is already part of the list. Solitaire refers to a card game that you can play on your own. We can not deny that solitaire is really an addictive game and it prevents us from being bored at home. Rather than bringing a packet of cards with you, take the risk of losing one or two cards in negligence or especially in sharp air, see this list of solitaire games for your Android device.

For Play Now;- Free Solitaire Online

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Games.

Message 9 of 9

Suddenly the games don’t line up so i can play them. Ive rebooted,up dated and even cleared my cookies.. HELP!!!!

Kudos
Views
Replies