The AARP Movies for Grownups Awards premieres tonight on many PBS stations. Watch at 9 p.m. ET.

Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Games

Message 1 of 3

Agree that the changes are pretty awful.  What is worse is the moving ads while you're trying to play a game.  Half of my screen is taken up by jumping TripAdvisor ads that shift and move & distract from game playing.  Makes me just leave until it goes away, because there is no way (that i've found) to get it to stop.  Also, if you try to find an email address to send feedback . . . good freakin' luck with that, too.  The online stuff is junk now.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Re: Games

Message 2 of 3

I agree. It is extremely annoying that it is  so difficult to get thru Majhongg Dark Dimensions. Time has been taken away from each level making it almost impossible to get thru to the next level. I have no idea how anyone can register over 150,000 for a game!  I go as fast as possible and my top game was 44,000. Is there some secret that most of us don't know?  I have posted this before and have not received an answer for this problem. I endure all of the commercials which used to only be shown when you played the first game now they are shown after almost every game. 

On a positve note, thank you for adding back the top score and daily score on the leaderboard. 

Mary Ann

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Games

Message 3 of 3

AARP and Arkadium actually don't care or don't have a clue about the product they sell and use as an endless advertisment. Yet again a change. You post all time player scores that can never be matched because you changed the game. No other website has a maj jong game that you cannot clear all of the tile. It once worked properly about three years ago. I contacted Arkadium ( because AARP had no one capable of intellegent conversation) about this and they responded that it looked normal to them. If you can't match all the tiles how can you ever beat scores from when you could match all of the tiles. You make an AARP membership feel like government taxation. Pay with no say. And the annoying pop up surveys you bombard us with are totally ignored. Thanks for nothing. I won't be renewing.

Kudos
Views
Replies