Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Games not loading

Message 3 of 21

Glad to see the games working again.   Thanks aarpLynne!  and to the tech crew who fixed the problem!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 21

I thought it was my computer. Reassuring to know others having the same problem. Have tried refreshing and it looks like it's going to load, but it doesn't.

Jill Wing
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 21

Good morning, everyone, I'm sorry for the interruption to game play. I'm seeing several discussions on the topic this morning and have reported the issues to product. Thank you!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 21

I am a paid member of AARP.  For the last three days, I have not been able to get a SINGLE GAME to load!  I note that the ADS have been able to load with no problem.

Please fix or tell me what I need to do to fix this problem.  I note that I am not the only one experiencing this difficulty.

Thank you.

MElisabeth Bergeron, Long Island

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 21

Won't load again today.  Just a white box.

Something I noticed yesterday...there is another site that uses the same games, and more than half of their games were not available at the same time that games here wouldn't work.  Games were fixed here, and when I checked the other site they were working again also.  So, I just checked over there after finding AARP games wouldn't load, and sure enough, there are problems over there again today also.

I highly recommend just waiting without playing with your internet/computer settings.  When you see others across the country having the same issues, it is not YOU.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 21
Same problem here. Tried Firefox, IE, and Chrome. Blank screen on all games. Its either AARP or Arkadium's problem not the end users problem as someone suggested.
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 21

They do have a problem. I do the daily crossword and the word search every morning. Today when you hit PLAY NOW  all that comes up is a blank box with the scores underneath. I also do Mahjong Solitaire and am getting the same thing there.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Games not loading--------again

Message 10 of 21

Sorry to say   the games are not loading for me again today---they worked fine yesterday after they came back "on"  Tried using Edge as well as Chrome on my desktop with Windows

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season