Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Games fixed?

Message 1 of 9

Haha.  Very interesting note, and I enjoyed reading it.  Thank you for writing. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

Just my two cents but I think the complaint by WebWiseWoman was her misreading your heading on this subject. I believe you meant to ask if the games were fixed as in repaired or now able to access. Perhaps she thought you were accusing AARP of fixing the games as in cheating.

Funny it comes from WWW. She is always at the top of Black Jack with scores in the billions and everyone knows there is only one way to score so high....cheat. Hahaha. I know how she does it. I figured it out but I don't play Black Jack anymore. The whole game is a joke on here.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

Thank you for the personal follow up, Joyce.  This is so nice of you.  At last, yes!  Canfield loads for me.  Good to be able to play it again.  A little morning ritual I have...coffee and canfield.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

Hi @YellowHammer and @bonniesz50 -- I just wanted to confirm that the issue preventing a few games from loading has been resolved and you can resume play.

Many thanks for your patience!

Joyce  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

I can't get into Canfield either.  All of a sudden it just will not load.  I use Firefox browser on a MAC.  Been playing for a long, long time, and now, nothing when I try to open it.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

and so it goes...

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

What are you talking about, "petty?"  I asked a simple question.  Are the games fixed. 

"btw, free access doesn't allow complaints, imho..."  Read my post again.  I was NOT complaining, just asking.

Holy Cow, I have never sniped anybody on the internet, nor do I think I've been petty.  I sure do have a lot of comments for you that I am biting back, though, because I have manners.

Done with this conversation, Miss Social Butterfly.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

Hi, Bonnie.

Not sure why you chose the subject as that's pretty petty on your part but I also can't play Canfield currently, and I've been playing for over a decade.

There must be an OS or a browser issue (e.g., iOs vs W, Chrome vs IE) at the root of this but definitely not something indicating your computer.

btw, free access doesn't allow complaints, imho...

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Games fixed?

Message 9 of 9

I am still unable to get into the solitaire games I play (Canfield, Addiction).  Yet, I see that there are high scores for the day...or are they old?

Have they actually been fixed and I am having a problem with my computer?

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera