Periodic Contributor

Games aren't loading

After the big new redo, games loaded more slowly.  Now they're not coming up at all.  Is it just me?  Should I just give up on the AARP website?

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I was playing Classic and Klondike Solitaire just a couple of hours ago. Now they won't load at all. 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Seems the site has been having problems today. After the 2 games I was playing came back suddenly the page looked like a beta version with a gigantic playing screen. Threw AARP cookies out and logged in again and now it seems ok. But for how long??

0 Kudos
Contributor

Games are not loading for me either, getting tired of trying, 

Contributor

I am having the same problem

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png