Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Game Page Is Down Again

Message 1 of 3

And now just a few hours later, the game page again is not available.  What is going on?  Is everyone who uses Edge and Windows 10 having problems getting on the web site?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: Game Page Is Down Again

Message 2 of 3

Sorry, I forgot to mention I am using a laptop.  I went back and cleared the history again, this time clearing cookies and saved website data, and I can access the games again.  This shouldn't be necessary every 2 or 3days.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

Game Page Is Down Again

Message 3 of 3

I use Edge as my Browser in Windows 10.  Since the games were changed, I have found it necessary to clear my cache three times just to get the game page up.  Today even clearing the cache is not enough to get the game page to appear.  It would be nice if AARP would post a notice that would show up when the page cannot be accessed, if the screen cannot be accessed by anyone due to maintenance.  If they are working on problems with just one operating system or one browser, they could notify us of that by posting a notice we would see when we try to access the game page.  Is everyone having a problem with this today?

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Learn how to improve your problem-solving skills and enter the Love Your Brain sweepstakes from AARP Staying Sharp!

Top Authors