Nominations are open for the AARP Purpose Prize, which honors extraordinary individuals who use their life experience to make a better future for all. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: GAMES - More Problems Than Just Size of Cards!

Message 11 of 13

@nctarheel - Your last sentence says it all! I think I was told that the old game platform didn't work across all the electronic devices people now use, to access the internet .. that's why they changed. But I think they should have looked at more options, before making a selection that "penalizes" those of us who've been using the old game platform just fine on our computers, to accommodate those who want to use other devices.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: GAMES - More Problems Than Just Size of Cards!

Message 12 of 13

@ASTRAEA wrote:
I'm sure it's not me, because this only started when you changed the game platform/provider.

@ASTRAEA,

This and many other glitches are occurring since the change in game platform/provider.

I play a game that now has six scores posted to the top ten boards that are scores impossible to make in that game. A maximum score of around 2,800 has been historical but there are scores now posted of 61,000, 58,000, and 41,000 and more.

That means some kind of hacking of their game platform has been done after the change.

They are aware of the issues but have said that there are more imperative issues that the IT people are working on right now so don't look for adjustments to come quickly.

It's funny, the game platform can be screwed up quickly with a change but feet are dragged when asked to repair the issues that arose when the platform was changed.

My opinion is that it wasn't broke, then why did they "FIX" it.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

GAMES - More Problems Than Just Size of Cards!

Message 13 of 13

My guilty pleasure is Spider Solitaire, and I probably played out 15 - 20% of the hands (one out of every 5 or 6), with a high score of 2,506.

Since the games were updated, I'm lucky to play out one hand out of 30 or 40, and the highest score I've gotten is around 1,900!

If these games are supposed to motivate & stretch our mental abilities, what you've done by making them so much more difficult, is demoralize us by not being able to win or do as well as before. I'm sure it's not me, because this only started when you changed the game platform/provider.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Replies