Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Frustrating Issue with Mahjongg Dark Demensions

Message 1 of 6

I am surprised that more players have not complained about the slowness and having to double click every tile to eliminate them. It is causing me to have carpal tunnel syndrome so I will have to stop playing the game. Why hasn't AARP or Arkadium fixed the problem?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

When they updated the game they removed the extra points you could receive at the end of the game...which I really liked because it increased my score. I have noticied at times the game does not respond quickly and I have to click on the tiles more than once. As far as turning the "cube" it starts turning so quickly I have a hard time to get it to stop. I dont play this game as much as I use to...what can you do!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

I'm convinced the scoring on this is ridiculous. I've played fast and pretty accurate games and come up 20,000 points lower than my average score. And the high scores on the leaderboard make no sense at all.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

Hate to say I'm glad to hear someone else is having problems, but at least it confirms it isn't me - or you. Obviously the game or site slowed everything down and is causing it to become a trial to play.  Also, the AARP site forced me to allow the ads, and that really slowed the system down. It takes forever for a game - not just Dark Dimensions - to load.  What was a challenge and fun is now going to force me to dump the AARP site and go elsewhere.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

I have noticed the same thing. Sometimes I have 6-8 minutes left when the game is finished but no compensation for that.  Even more frustrating is in the last few weeks the game goes so slow and altho I am acquiring higher scores it isn't fun anymore since I have to click twice  on each tile to make a match and the arrows to move the game around have to be clicked a number of times before they react. In one way it is good so I don't play it much at all anymore. I don't know what happened. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

Frustrating Issue with Mahjongg Dark Demensions

Message 6 of 6

I HATE that whenever I finally top my own high score on this game, the game congratulates me and says I've won, even though I have plenty of time left whereby I could up that high score. It's not like I can reach that point every time I play. Not sure who I should be whining about this to, but hoped that one of you other players had some words of advice....or just comfort. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, July 9 – Coronavirus Event

1 p.m. ET - Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions