Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Freezing Game Site

Message 1 of 6

Playing on iPad games will freeze and say google not responding.  Have to start over and will let me play 3 or 4 more games and then the same thing.  It seems to have started a couple months ago.  My home computer won't freeze up it just is slow and jumpy. Hardly worth playing because you think you are going to have a great score and it freezes.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

Not only does the site freeze, but I have had it simply end and go back to "start a new game" for no apparent reason.  I have about had it with this whole game site.  I did the daily crossword, got every word correct, with no typos........and guess what...?  I scored1830.  Who does one have to know to get a game that really woprks.  Do we have to be part of the Russian mob?

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

It has happened to me several times, as well as the game jumping around on the screen.  I, too, have tried it on a number of devices, and it's still  the same.  They claim, every time you complain, that they have fixed the problem, But I truly do not know if they know how (or care).  If this persists, I shall simply go to anther site that is not administered by ARKADIUM.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

..or how about some games are "good" on Firefox and some are "good" on Chrome and never the twain shall meet and how do we remember???

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

yes I've had that happen.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Freezing Game Site

Message 6 of 6

Website freezing.

Is anyone else having this problem? I was just playing my highest scoring game yet and was on the last level and the site froze. I know it was the site because I tried playing on my home computer and the SAME thing happened.

Kudos
Views
Replies