Periodic Contributor

Forty Thieves Solitaire

Is anyone else having problems with receiving scores when playing Forty Thieves? When I complete a game, the scoring screen goes gray, does not register my score or allow me to continue to a new game. I have to return to the original screen for solitaire to click on a new game. This happen with all browsers and it even happened when I played on my tablet. I've checked with the tech and they seem to think it's my MacAfee, but I don't have that on my tablet.

0 Kudos
Contributor

My issue is that the ADS cover more of the playing field than necessary.  I cant even deal/ turn a card because the ad is in the way.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png