Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Fake High Scores

Message 21 of 39

On the subjest of Toy Chest game, if I play 10 games, out of the 10 games 9 will end too soon.  This is so frustrating.  I feel there are other matches when the game ends.  Not very enjoyable!!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 39

i feel ya!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 39

Another cheater on Pyramid Solitaire AGAIN!!!  UGGGGGGH!  gjweezer, shame on you.  Is that the only way you can play a game by cheating.  AARP, PLEASE do something about these people.  Along with removing their scores, temporarily banish them from AARP games, so they learn their lesson.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 39

Hard to ignore the ridiculous HIGH SCORE box......I think it should just be removed rather than piss everyone off.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 39

Same thing with black jack.   i consider the #2 the #1 position.  RJM1u1s1i1c is like 35,000,000,000 score is #1 which we all know that person did not play the game.  I say kick that person off!!!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 39

It's Saturday 6/15/2019.  How can anybody possibly get a score of over 30,000?

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 39

AARP Games. It's time to listen to your Senior players. The saying " If it's not broken, don't fix it". Playing Mahjogg Candy is now raising my blood pressure. Has become a ridiculously frustrating game to play now. Who is programming the new games? They certainly are not geared to Seniors. Please fix, because now they are broken.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 39

Of course, I can't say if the high scores are fake, but I take offense thinking that the people getting high scores can't be senior players. I have become frustrated playing the Mahjongg Candy game because I either I have to shuffle repeatedly, and then, It ends too soon. The game was a lot more entertaining before it was changed. Time to get back to senior level eye to brain speed.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 39

Hi, @PowerSource ! So you  know, the millions scores are possible; I have many times, when bored and plenty of time (half a day), done millions (so far 3.5 M).

I've advised others to ignore "#1" score and go with us others working on different daily high score; eventually either they'll grow tired of no challenge or (hopefully) go away...

Keep playing; enjoy our different scores!

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 39
I just compete against my own best score and keep trying to better it. In the long run, it's only a game with no other reward than knowing you did your best.
Kudos
Views