Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Fake High Scores

Message 11 of 39

Thanks for posting these comments, folks . I've been playing 10x10 for about a month now and have been feeling pretty dumb.  I feel better now.

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 39

I have looked at these "high scores" and it makes my head hurt. If they have the same amount of time I do, it is impossible to get these scores. I think it's ridiculous to put a time limit of a mere few minutes on each game. If this is a site for "retired people" wouldn't retired people be further handicapped by a limit? I'm just not that dang fast, and have vision issues! These games aren't made for or made by retired people.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 39

Toy Chest again today -These games have gone totally downhill since Arcadium took over!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 39

One day someone had 2 different scores posted for Classic Solitaire. The only way someone can get the highest scores on a daily basis is using a gameing app to do it for them. 

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 39

I used to enjoy playing AARP games; however, because of the cheaters that are monoploizing the Leader Boards by cheating, I have gone to another site.  It is obvious that whoever monitors the posts pertaining to the rediculous high scores isn't doing anything to stop it. Too bad. 

bam1954
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 39

How does anyone cheat in these games:  Also I have alot of trouble connecting with the community forum because the access flashes on my screen quickly and boom its gone.  Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 39

it would be nice if all games showed what the highest score possible is.  that would give all players an honest goal to shoot for.  

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 39

Today it's Majong Toy Chest.  widowedbride scored a 4M with the highest score so far being but 21,000.  Why must players cheat?  It is so easy to cheat but far more difficult and honorable to play without cheating.  As someone else stated, these players should be permanently denied access to all games.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 39

My wife and I just started playing Scramble and were amazed at the scores on the leaderboard. That's when we discovered this thread and learned that cheating is a common problem on many of the games. If the game administrators cannot control this problem, I would suggest that they remove the leader boards entirely. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 39

FIVE ROLL HAS ISSUE OF HIGH SCORE TOO 23, 300 WHICH IS IMPOSSIBE

Kudos
Views