Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Fake High Scores

Message 31 of 39
Please post when you find another sight. MSN have good games without these problems here.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 39

Agreed! I felt inferior until I read these responses. Those scores are impossible and intimidating! I’m now looking for another site to. play 

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 39

This must be what is also happening on Backgammon too.... high scores of 700, 800 +.   Cheats

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 39

On both Classic Solitaire and Klondike Solitaire there are a few people that post impossibly high scores - unless - they are using a gaming app to do it for them. There are videos on YouTube showing you how to do it. Patently unfair. 

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 39

It's even worse on Blackjack! The same cheater every single day posts scores in the MILLIONS, often right after the daily totals first roll over. These scores aren't possible and I don't understand why the site moderator doesn't take down this user permanently. Just ruins the game for the honest players like me!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 39

I agree with the other gamers.  These fake high score individuals should loose their game privileges.  This is not fair to the other devoted AARP gamers that have played Pyramid solitaire for years on a daily basis.  The highest score I have ever gotten is 1863.  But 77,000, that's totally ridiculous and IMPOSSIBLE!  This has really given me a deflated feeling about one of my favorite games.  AARP PLEASE do something about this!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 39

not only 35T but a new one of 79T today, this is not possible, cannot AARP Monitor these scores  I have been playing Pyramid for years and have never got higher than 1838

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 39

I AGREE    KICK THEM TO THE CURB NOW

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Fake High Scores

Message 39 of 39

Yet again, a game I have been enjoying has been infiltrated by someone with a high score that is impossible to achieve.  I've been playing Pyramid Solataire and someone just scored 35,000 plus points, which is impossible.  For those of us who have been legally playing the game, it's a challenge to be in the Top Ten. But with these "fake" players infiltrating the game, that joy is lost.  I do not understand why the game administrators can't block unreliable scores.  

Kudos
Views
Replies