Regular Contributor

FIX FOR SMALL SCREENS (POOL)

I contacted the people who run the games and they are very helpful.  They got back to me right away.  To fix the small screen, this may help you.  I'm playing on a desktop with a mouse.  Go into the pool game and start the game.  Press the "control" button on your keyboard and at the same time use the mouse to scroll up or down.  One way makes the screen larger, one smaller.  Experiment with it.  I got the pool take to fill up the whole screen.  It's almost too big!  Good luck.  In thinking about this, this procedure may work for all game screens. 

And don't hesitate to contact the people who program this thru email.  They are great!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Fantastic, @JaneL69! Thanks for sharing the tip with others!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png