Contributor

Eight Ball - Cue Ball Problem

Whenever my opponent fouls and I can place the cue ball wherever I want it, why does the cue ball not stay in one place when I'm trying to take my shot? I'll pull my stick back and the cue ball moves with it.

HELP! VERY FRUSTRATING!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Talk to it. LOL

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Are you using a mouse?  If so - put your cursor on the cue ball, hold down on the left button and drag the cue ball where you want it.  Let up on the left botton.  The cue ball will remain in that spot.  Now, place your cursor on the ball you want the cue ball to hit.  Hold down on the left button.  Pull back as far as you wish  - then release the button.

You may apply these instructions to a touch pad.

0 Kudos
Contributor

The problem is that when I place the cue ball where I want it, click on it again to line up the shot, then click on left mouse button to drage the cue back, the ball comes with it.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png