Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Does anyone know the secret to scoring in the billions in Blackjack?

Message 1 of 4

Hey, @WebWiseWoman, I didn't respond because you didn't reveal the secret to reaching BILLIONS OF POINTS.

Just playing for a long time is not an appropriate answer.

I have played Blackjack for long periods and have not scored anything near your 10 BILLION mark.

I look forward to you divulging the secret to those almost IMPOSSIBLE scores.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Hi @nctarheel !

Just checking if you received my reply on 02-Aug regarding how I waste my day for high score?

As this seems to be aggravating, I have not been playing Black Jack (aka 21) as I haven't seen any response as to if my playing method was helpful.

Thanks for being active on the boards.

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Hi, @nctarheel !

I think the double posted scores you mention may have been mine; this happened during the sign out/sign in glitch last week or the week before. I note that is now corrected.

As far as high scores, I have no life so usually play Black Jack all day every day. If the cards aren't in my favor after a few hands, I open a new tab and play something else for a while, then return to the Black Jack tab and see if my cards are better.

hth

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Does anyone know the secret to scoring in the billions in Blackjack?

Message 4 of 4

It is obvious that only five or six people have discovered the secret of scoring in the BILLIONS in BLACKJACK. The same people, over the last seven months, have posted scores from 1 BILLION up to a present day 11 BILLION.

What is the secret? It seems that no other player has discovered it.

In fact, one player has discovered how to post NOT ONE......BUT TWO high BILLION point scores on the same leaderboard.

One poster has scores of 10.4 BILLION and 5.2 BILLION both posted to the monthly high score leaderboard.

How is that possible???????

Anybody else know the secret to these BILLION POINT SCORES and MULTIPLE ENTRIES ON THE LEADERBOARD???????

Kudos
Views
Replies