Contributor

Does AARP know that we are asking for a fair game?

I have played Solitaire (sp?), FreeCell, 10x10, Block Champion, and Trizzle.

Each game seems to be written/set up so that if you play any one game for an average of 50 games in one 24 hour period that you may win/get a better score zero times. 
The "third party" that creates these games needs to create focus groups with and for Seniors to really get to know The Senior Perspective. AARP may have nothing to do with creating or changing these games. I really feel that as simple or difficult as some of these games are, AARP does not need to incure a deeply tarnished national image. An image that, as a National Supportive Senior Citizens Organization, does not reflect the hearts and minds of those who utilize their website - on any and all levels. Since they cannot/do not engage, respect and work with the community - that they represent that in and of itself is a great flaw that only can be remedied and remediated by doing something that would make our voices heard....any suggestion?

Periodic Contributor

Well, I have found that if I go DIRECTLY to the Arkadium site, I can play the games and happily as well.  MY PROBLEM is that I forget which games are better on Chrome and which on Firefox, my preferred browser.  It's pretty evident that aarp game designers don't care--the freezing in the middle, the ad bar at top that doesn't rise, the ads that pop into the middle--try Arkadium.  Even the ads that you watch at the beginning are LESS than 30 seconds!

Regular Contributor

AARP knows. The problem is they don't care. It would be too much trouble for them to fix things. They just don't care.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png