Highlighted
Super Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 198

Well yeah, they do. I've had several high scores lately, on several games - and I never appear on the leaderboard - ever.  It's all messed up.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 198

I play to improve my own score, since there are limits to my memory and strategy, compared to others.  I limit myself to so many games at a time, say 10 - 20 on those days that I do play.  Beyond that, I would be taking too much time away from my other activities. 

It's coming up on one year that I've been playing.  I was shocked that early on, within the first two or three months, I achieved my all-time highest score of 3182.  I think that was largely a function of a good hand.  I've achieved a few more high scores between 2800 and 3182.  I don't know this for a fact, but I think it's easier to get a high score when many others are playing, rather than few, because  there is more game turnover.  Or maybe it's good luck with hands and a modicum of skill.  Who knows?  In any case, it's a good brain workout for a retiree like me.      

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 198

kind of make you feel like "why bother" doesn't it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 198
that is what I think too.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 198

As far as I can tell, they don't. All of the games are rigged to be "fair". In other words the people who aren't proficient at the game, they get to get a "bye" so their loses aren't as bad as they would be if they actually KNEW how to play. That' what I was told when I questioned the great & powerful magi's of this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 198

I play the new version of Mahjongg Dimensions, and get scores between 25,000 and 45,000.  Someone got over 600,000 the other day.  How is that even possible?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 198

In haven't even figured how to get a score let alone get a high one. It seems stuck at 497 and no daily score shows up. Can someone tell me how to score Outspell?  Thanks!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 198

I play for fun and to challenge myself. However it burns my bridges that in blackjack there is one guy in particular,   that he has to be a millionare player every day and this has been going on for months All you need now are 9 other players doing the same thing and then no one will be able to crack these monopolies. BTW I have seen 3-4 people  have over 1.00,000 points.  This game is not named for them but these lime lighters  seem to think that it's all about them. You need to put some resrictions on these scores  100,000 for example at least it gives others a chance for that top spot, because that is what we all play for.    or better yet put a clock on the amount of time  they can play say 10-15 minutes at a time this would be a fair solution for all

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 198

LOL.  When frustrated we may as well start joking.\

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 198

What size box?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit