Highlighted
Super Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 11 of 198

I'd just like to have someone explain how to eat a box of chocolates in five minutes!   On a serious note the high leadership scores are impossible to believe.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 198

Me too.....I play Wander Words a lot, I do good if I get over a 100 in a day much less 90,000, there is no possible way.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 198

Thanks so much for contributing! I love you use scores to gauge your own progression. And thanks for the suggestion! 

@lh5167312 wrote:

I am not overly concerned about high scores, but it is a way of gauging your progression.  It would be nice if each game had the highest score that is possible to obtain playing the game listed like the classic Solitaire game.  The Solitaire game has that listed on the left side of the game so the player is playing against that score not some other player.  Maybe that would stop some of the impossible high scores that people complain about. I know that may not be possible with all games.  Just a suggestion.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 198

I feel the same way as Dinata, ...I play for fun, relaxation but I'm a bit competetive so I somehow feel discouraged when I play a simple game and see how the leader is 15,000 pts. over the 2nd place scorer. I do well on sudoku  often which is nice, but I love the various Mahjonng games and can only seem to get better a little at a time. Very much enjoy brain engaging games and think they are good for me as long as I don't play too much.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 198

Thank you so much for your reply, @carold738282. We've heard a lot of people here say that they are in a similar situation. The scores don't matter at all. It's all about using games to help you, and hopefully, provide a little fun along the way. 

@carold738282 wrote:

They don't really mattere to me.  I have neuropathy and essential tremors from cancer treatment, and I use the games to try to find ways to gain more control over my hands and fingers.  I'm not good at any of the games, but I keep at it because I don't want to let my tremors get any worse.  I'm not sure it helps...but I know one thing--I will never reach those high scores!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 198

Well this morning when I went to play Bubble Dragons, I now have a high score posted of 381,031, which I have never come close to scoring.  I don't think I have even gone over 100,000, so someone has messed with it.  Wonder how many of these scores are this type of problem.  Anyone know of a way to reset this??

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 198
Interesting that they had to "bleep" on of my words. Trust me, I didn't use anything stronger than the alternate for "darn". Definitely not the "F" word.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 198
Candy, many of us have asked basically the same question and been ignored by the powers that be, proving that A) they don't monitor this forum or B) they just don't give a **bleep**. Take your pick. People have been complaining about and questioning these same issues for months on end and our concerns are never addressed.
Oh, my vote is 50/50 options A & B.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 198

Logged on this afternoon to check a few things and play a quick game of Word Scramble.  Again, the average high schools are 54000 to maybe 64000.  Today's high score?  Over 220,000.  Prove to us that person is NOT using a program to play these games.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 198

Put the same game on for 15 minutes and then all people can play against each other on the same game.  Then you will see more people with similar scores.  You will not be convincing to people playing that only one person playing the game gets the highest score and no one else gets even close.  This  and other card games are a waste of time.

Richard
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, October 1 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall Event

1 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: Vaccines & Coping During the Pandemic