Highlighted
Super Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 141 of 198

It would be nice if some of the people on the leaderboard gave the rest of us a few tips.  I asked for tips on playing 10x10 on the forum once, but no one gave me any advice.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 142 of 198

The screen says "play more to improve your score", but I need to play smarter and can't figure that out.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 143 of 198

I'm with you there.  I would like to see more games that are not time-based.  Mind brain is slow and my fingers are slower.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 144 of 198

I don't mind not being on the leaderboard, but I also sure would like to know how others do it too!

When I try a new game, my scores are abysmal but slowly go up.  But they don't go up much.  I get to a point where I stop improving. That is when it gets frustrating.  The only score I want to beat is my own.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 145 of 198

I try to make the Leaderboard however, I can't seem to make it on Bubble Dragon. I'd like to know the secret. I see several names that always make high scores and would love to hear from them.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 146 of 198

They don't really mattere to me.  I have neuropathy and essential tremors from cancer treatment, and I use the games to try to find ways to gain more control over my hands and fingers.  I'm not good at any of the games, but I keep at it because I don't want to let my tremors get any worse.  I'm not sure it helps...but I know one thing--I will never reach those high scores!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 147 of 198
High Scores only make me work harder to improve my game.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 148 of 198

It causes me to wonder how others can score in the hundred thousands and I can't even get out of the thirty thousand..

I do play for fun but would like to increase my score on a regular basis.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 149 of 198

MikeS465604 is always immediately in the top spot on Mahjong Candy immediately after midnight every day.   He ends every day as the top player.  I asked my son if perhaps he was using a "bot" that solves puzzles electronically, but he doesn't think so.  During my rare moments on the board, that always are gone by mid-day, I have to tip my hat to this true Maestro of Mahjong, be it Mike or BotMike.

Kevin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 150 of 198

I enjoy playing games, but I also enjoy trying to beat the highest score that has been made on the game I am playing. Th fun is in the challenge.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit