Contributor

Discontinued game?

There was a game which has recently disappeared, I think since the recent “redo.” I think it was in the Arcade section. It was introduced a few years ago as “the Betty White game” but I don’t recall it’s actual name. It had different components and a timer and you moved from section to section, matching various things, some were visual, color similarities, some you had to know answers like Greek & Roman mythology, some were more puzzle like. There were pool balls to match, insect matches, works of art you had to match pieces from, matching sports equipments, new with old technology, etc. I liked it except it was frustrating and wish it could be improved. But it has disappeared without any explanation. I emailed the AARP helpline and the agent HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. It has not been gone for that long. Can anyone here help? Does anyone else remember this game? Will it return? And, does anyone have tips on how to best play it, IF it ever returns? Thank you!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Yes, the Betty White was a fun, basically mah jongg matching game--of Betty in various poses, clothing, etc.

They dropped that one and started a basic arcade matching game and then they "improved" the site and dropped that one, that had "live" images and improved it with drawing-type matchings.

You're right--that's completely gone, along with a bunch of other really fun games.

AND DON'T EVEN MENTION THE CONNCTIVITY--HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HAD TO RESTART IN THE MIDDLE?  I'm not quite sure their Webmaster understands the concept and definition of "improved!"  It sucks and there's absolutely no one to complain to or change it.  Janis

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Yes it was a matching game that I enjoyed also. I don't remember the name either but was also disappointed when I noticed it was one of those to be discontinued when adobe flash games ended. It would be nice if they could figure out how to program it without a timer or at least let you start where you left off with your last win so you didn't have to start at the beginning every time - and bring it back.
0 Kudos
Contributor

I learned the correct name of the game was “Flip Out” and there are no plans to reinstate it. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

😞 So sad, Flip Out was one of those games I liked to test my brain on even though the time running out feature frustrated me lol.
0 Kudos
Contributor

I learned the correct name of the game was “Flip Out” and there are no plans to reinstate it. 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Match and Merge was discontinued as was Just Words. Both good games.Woman Sad

0 Kudos
Contributor

I learned the official name of the game I meant was “Flip Out” and there is no plan to bring it back. 

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Dej, I believe you're thinking of the game called Flip Out. Unfortunately we don't have immediate plans to bring it back.

0 Kudos