Super Contributor

Daily Word Search

this game has 12 words to look for, so how does one get a score of over 20,000? the most I have gotten is over 3,000. I'm either a very bad player or they know something that I don't. I've tried using other words that I find, but it will not take them. snowglobe will not tell me his/her  secret. Guess I'll just try to better my own score, at least I know that I'm not cheating or I'd have a high score too.

Go figure.

Kudos
Views
Replies
0 Kudos

I agree I get every word and can't get 3000. Is there somewhere to look up the rules or how to play I must be missing something. I think that eventually new people get discouraged and just quit playing, that is really to bad. Not sure I will keep coming back.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

I'm with you, I get every word & still get a low score, I think that the high scorers know something that we don't & don't to share. Go figure, give an old lady (me) a break.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

I think there must be a  time limit, but still no way one could get that high of a score.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png