Periodic Contributor

Daily Crossword - Best American: how to finalize the puzzle

When I complete the Best American Daily Crossword, nothing happens. Other games automatically tally my score and include it in my daily and all-time records for the particular game. I don't see anything to click on to indicate that I've completed the puzzle. I've just abandoned the 3 or 4 puzzles I've done so far with no record of them when I work the next one. What am I missing? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I was wondering the same thing. It usually stops the clock and tallies the first puzzle I do. But, if I play more crossword puzzles, I complete it and the clock still keeps ticking. The only way out is to go back to the menu and start a new game/puzzle.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

From trial & error I may have figured this out. When you've worked as much of a puzzle as you can, click on "Menu" and then on "Reveal" and then on "Solve" and then on "Play Again". Your score will appear. This works for playing on a PC. I don't know whether the set-up is different for other devices.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png