Contributor

Community Name

Since September, I've been talking with AARP trying to cnange the assigned AARP Community name from a number to my chosen "handle". Every suggestion, strategy and technique from AARP has been followed with no success. Calling and talking to many folks, I keep getting passed along the line where the next person ASSURES, PROMISES and, almost SWEARS, that they will get back to me about the situation. They don't. It's sadly beginning to look these AARP folks are acting arm-in-arm with the people sitting in Congress--promising everything,but delivering the MDR. 

Are there any solutions to this?

p.s.

Thanksgiving was a wonderful day for me, and I hope for all of you as well.

Cameron

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

It is funny that I am in the forum because it was the new ad that takes up a third of my screen and may or may not go away.....right before this went on, the name change I had made months ago, suddenly popped on.  I had treid many things to get it to change-logging out, clearing cache, but none seemed to work....strange it change within days of the new ad situation, which now I hopefully found the fix for as well.  My husband changed his name last night to IhateTheNewAds or something like that but it has not  changed as of yet and who knows maybe it won't for months. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png