Periodic Contributor

Codeword game problems again 6/25/2020

Anyone’s games from month of June deleted or reset as not played today. Every game played existed last night went in today around 11 a.m. eastern time there gone. Hadn’t cleared history or cache or had any up dates. Just checked on a different platform on another computer same results. No help from arkadeum. Anyone have suggestions?

Kudos
Views
Replies
Social Butterfly

This is ongoing issue:

Codeword AARP Online Community post 16-May-2020 

Arkadium responded to me that my cache was clearing as this game uses cookie data; that does not appear to be true based on my computer settings and history.

I believe they have a database update issue that clears records when they are maxed out (andd because this game retains scores, capacity needs to be upgraded) but nobody there seems to understand my suggestion.

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

It's happened to me again tonight. This is the 4th time this month. I've started playing off the grid. I just googled 'codeword' and play on the Arkadeum website.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png