Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Cheating Backgammon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 4
The key to scoring is where your oponents pieces are when you bear off your last piece, regular score if they have born off even one piece, bonus points if all there pieces are on your side and big bonus pts if you catch them with a piece on the bar when you bear off, wanna see big scores, play on a site that allows doubling --- play long enough and wise enough and you will see big scores
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

Cheating Backgammon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 4

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have contacted the owners of this game & over & over they have said these are scored correctly......Just now, I finished a Backgammon game....I got all of my pucks off while my opponent got NONE. As a matter of fact they only got 1 into their home. The rest were primarily on my side of the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got absolutely NO points for ALL of the points not in their home, not even on their side of the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, can they now tell me that these are the normal scoring for Backgammon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is DEFINITLY a rigged game ...............nothing even close to regulation Backgammon scoring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can they say it's regulation?!?!?!?!? Maybe someone should send them the Rules of Backgammon book!!!!!!!!!!!! Better yet, maybe they should STOP rigging the game for people who just don't know HOW to play. If they don't like losing, they shouldn't play. If they want to get better at the game, they should LEARN HOW to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors