AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Cheaters and Hackers

Message 1 of 4
Mathduko has the same problem
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Really?  I've reported cheaters to AARP 3X and every one was taken care of within 24 hours.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Great. Go ahead and report it to AARP and see how they react. They will do exactly nothing. They don't care. This has been going on for at least 2 years. So report all you like. But don't be disappointed when they do absolutely nothing about it. Sad isn't it?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Cheaters and Hackers

Message 4 of 4

so I'm just putting this out there.  I like to play Tripeaks Solitaire and noticed that cheaters infiltrate the game from time to time.  The best way to deal with this is to report it to directly to AARP (look at the bottom of the page for "contact us").  Rather than complaining to the general community, contacting AARP is fast and easy.  Be sure to tell them what game and the violating user's ID.  I was told (by AARP) that this game in particular has a maximum score of Less Than 5,000 points.  Just yesterday there was a hacker with an impossible score of over 58,000 points.  It's a shame that people try to ruin things for the rest of us, maybe some loser living in his parents basement with plenty of time on his hands.  I feel that hackers should lose their membership for good, come on AARP, dump these losers!

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs