Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Can't load new games

Message 11 of 25

Most of these new games don't work, at least on my Mac using the Firefox brouser. DUH!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 25

What a waste! Did AARP pay for this? WHY? If it worked why change it? To see how many people like it enough to comment?

WASTEFUL! STUPID!!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 25

I use to go on the internet and search for a game like "aarp games 10 x 10 and the game would come up.  no longer can do this. also, signed into aarp as i am a member and i still can't get any games.  what's up?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 25

I am only getting a white screen, and on the search line, I'm getting a 404 error message.  What the heck is going on, this has been this way for 2 whole days now.......  I know they said they were going to upgrade, but they forgot to tell us how to get the new upgrade.  Frustrating.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 25

This is terrible! I've tried on Chrome and IE and in both cases the page is completely white or after the commercial, a black screen appears and nothing loads. What a disappointment! I've tried clearing the cache-Nothing! Terrible!!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 25

I complain constantly since last year. Had no problems originally, then daily crossword wouldn’t load, then outspell, then word wipe. Was told retry a different browser, did so still no solution. Glad my dues are going to a company that doesn’t resolve issues, ( sarcasm). Wonder how much the company receives to monitor and fix glitches?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 25

The "experts" seem to go out of their way nowadays to mess things up. I wonder how much money AARP has paid to these people to seemingly go out of their way to make simple things complicated and unusable.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 25

Again with a billion score on Blackjack? Clearly, this website has been hacked and the people running it either don't care or are too stupid to take care of the problem. I'm done with you people.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 25
I agree with you 100 percent! I'm NOT happy with MOST of the new games.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 25

Whoever is responsible for the website apparently doesn't give a **bleep** about the usuers of the site, as nothing has been done about the issues reported here. I'll give it another week, then am cancelling my subscription and membership.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users