Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with AARP’s job board.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Can't load new games

Message 1 of 25

What is going on with your solitaire games.  I am no longer able to get them .  Sarah

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 25

This week when I try to download games on my laptop that is only 2 years old the games do not appear.  Are there some settings I should adjust on my computer?

\

ann brenneman
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 25

That's great @1yellowrock!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 25

My computer is also over 5 yrs.  Finally two days ago I was finally able to download the new games on both my desktop (over 5 yrs) and laptop.  Didn't even have to log into aar.org to play on either computer.  

Thanks to AARP for finally getting their act together on the games.  Now how about the Volunteer Portal...............??

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 25

I have finally been instructed that my device is "too old" (kind of an ironic thing for AARP to say) to be suported by the newonline system (stilll from Arkadium, BTW).  Yes, my device is over 5 years old but it does serve me well and I have the most up-to-date operating system on it.  Seems crazy that I either have to spend money on a new device or not use AARP website to pplay game I have played fr years.  I have found a versiion of my game at free-play-mahjong.com -- maybe they have your game of choice also!  AARP has probably lost me for now!  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 25

Ever since the games were revamped. All I get is a blank screen. I'm glad I'm not the only one having this issue. FRUSTRATING!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 25

I don't know what's going on with this "update" that happened with the card games, but I haven't been able to launch the games since it happened, VERY DISAPPOINTING!! Can someone there FIX this???

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 25

just did the clear cache as instructed, loaded Google chrome and still cannot get the games of any kind.  Last update was not the best, but it was loads better than this "new and improved" update.  Have same problem with the volunteer portal maintaining changes, constantly changes to incorrect info.

Wish AMAC had games and reliable programming, would cancel AARP membership immediately!!!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 25

I, too, am so frustrated.  Once in a while the game I play will load but then it FREEZES before I can start playing.  AARP, give us a way to go back to the old system or get this right!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 25

Sure the older games sometimes were delayed or messed up, but at least I coud play them. Now I can't even get into the new ones. What gives?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley Surprised(

Kudos
Views