Looking for a part-time job? AARP's online career fair Jan. 24 can help! Register for free.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Can't load new games

Message 1 of 9

The "experts" seem to go out of their way nowadays to mess things up. I wonder how much money AARP has paid to these people to seemingly go out of their way to make simple things complicated and unusable.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

Again with a billion score on Blackjack? Clearly, this website has been hacked and the people running it either don't care or are too stupid to take care of the problem. I'm done with you people.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9
I agree with you 100 percent! I'm NOT happy with MOST of the new games.
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

Whoever is responsible for the website apparently doesn't give a **bleep** about the usuers of the site, as nothing has been done about the issues reported here. I'll give it another week, then am cancelling my subscription and membership.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

I am having problems loading new daily crossword puzzle.  Have an iPad Air.  Will get many can’t load messages, and other error messages.  One of the things I see is just spinning when trying to load.  If the red Feedback word is larger, then I know it will load.  When the red Feedback is small while spinning, I know it won’t load.  Takes 10-30 minutes of trying to get one loaded. Once it loads, it works fine. Anyone else having these issues?  I delete my history numerous times, and that does not seem to make a difference. 

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

Polymath Crossword just spins, won't load. This has been a problem since the new games were introduced.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

Thank you for your response. I also am having problems with other new games. 

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

Hi @intersan. Thanks for posting here. Just wanted to make sure you know that I've shared with the tech team the issue you're reporting with Flip Out. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Can't load new games

Message 9 of 9

I can't load some new games such as Flip Out. I miss the old games such as the matching ones. It seems there's too many majjohngs, solitaires and stragegy games. 

Kudos
Views
Replies