Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: CODEWORD

Message 1 of 17

this is not the only game that had past deleted     Jungle legend and trizzle also started anew for and I had done nothing to change it....     I had trophy room (on Trizzle) almost complete    and now am starting over again....😓

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Message 2 of 17

Yup! Happened to me again yesterday. 😖

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 3 of 17

6/25/2020 happened again. No scores to all games played in June. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 4 of 17

I'm new at these games so just curious how does someone get 356,000 points on Codeword for a daily high.  I finished one pretty fast and only got 41,000.  Is there a trick to it and also the Mahjong Dimensions?  I don't get any where near the top daily score on that one either

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Message 5 of 17

I agree with you completely Jay. After reading your post I checked to see if my scores from last night were still there. Luckily, they were. But the day is still young. 😉

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Message 6 of 17

It happened to me this morning for a second time.  After the first time all I got for feedback was that I must have deleted my browser history, which I didn't, and I certainly didn't delete it yesterday or this morning.  

It's a shame, it's a good game to get the brain working first thing in the morning but I'm not going to waste my time with it anymore if it's not going to work like it is supposed to.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Message 7 of 17

Welcome to the club. LOL! I actually broke down and did them all over again. Second time this month. I like the game so I really didn't mind too much.

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 8 of 17

Me, too! The first time I actually went back and played all the games over! But you don't get back the daily 50  bonus points!! I'm not doing that again! Really disappointed. I really like this game. 😞

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Message 9 of 17

Right back at ya! Do you think that maybe we're the only ones it's happening to? LOL!

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 10 of 17

Sorry, I know the feeling. Same thing happened to me again today. Only response is I deleted them all after replaying them all a second time. Paying big bucks to arkadium to maintain games. Really bummed especially since we are all sitting indoors. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users