Contributor

Bubble Dragons

I can't get past level 9 playing Bubble Dragons...any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Contributor

I too would like to know how to stop the scroll to look at the layout. That might make the difference between my current scores and getting on the leaderboard once in a while.

I also haven't been able to see exactly what I've blown up to get the extra bubbles.

The mines and fireballs are especially useful when they come up after you've punched through the center. Then you can bounce them off one side and cut the other side off at the top. They both lose power after getting through several layers, so you can touch off a bomb if it's buried about 4 layers in.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Keep trying.  You can add bubbles at level 6 10 13  but try to get thru each level with the fewest bubbles.  Take advantage of the bombs and the crossing arrows.  Use the multicolor bubble to knock out two or more color groups at one time, but do not throw it at bombs or arrows.   Some days I finish the game at level 15 and some days I lose before that.  Have fun.

Contributor

when the level is scrolling up stop it and take a look at the set up, it helps to formulate your game plan, especially when the rockets are there
Contributor

This is a great suggestion, rhino2733... but - how do you get it to stop? TY

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thanks PurpleTiger

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png