Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Bubble Dragons

Message 1 of 6

I too would like to know how to stop the scroll to look at the layout. That might make the difference between my current scores and getting on the leaderboard once in a while.

I also haven't been able to see exactly what I've blown up to get the extra bubbles.

The mines and fireballs are especially useful when they come up after you've punched through the center. Then you can bounce them off one side and cut the other side off at the top. They both lose power after getting through several layers, so you can touch off a bomb if it's buried about 4 layers in.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

This is a great suggestion, rhino2733... but - how do you get it to stop? TY

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6
when the level is scrolling up stop it and take a look at the set up, it helps to formulate your game plan, especially when the rockets are there
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

Thanks PurpleTiger

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

Keep trying.  You can add bubbles at level 6 10 13  but try to get thru each level with the fewest bubbles.  Take advantage of the bombs and the crossing arrows.  Use the multicolor bubble to knock out two or more color groups at one time, but do not throw it at bombs or arrows.   Some days I finish the game at level 15 and some days I lose before that.  Have fun.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Bubble Dragons

Message 6 of 6

I can't get past level 9 playing Bubble Dragons...any suggestions?

Kudos
Views
Replies