Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Bridge

Message 1 of 3

Hi,

I think there is a higher score than 9000 but it's in Duplicate. In 30 years of playing

in our Club I did it! Bid 7 NT Vul, was Doubled, I Redoubled and made it. We had

to get the Director to work out the score. It was 9060 (I think) but a top board anyway.

The most amazing thing was 1 pair had stopped in Game!

Cheers,

Ray

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Bridge

Message 2 of 3

That's because the number of hands played in each game is inconsistent.  I have had games with only 2 or 3 hands in it?  I just had a game that just kept going and going.  I was not getting that good of cards, so I did not score great.  We played 8 hands.  That is why sometimes someone gets a very high score, I am sure.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Bridge

Message 3 of 3

Is the high score cumulative or for one game?  If it is for one game, I sure don't know how it is being done.    I play bridge and don't know of games with a high score of 9000+

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera