Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Bridge game

Message 3 of 31

Well I think I found out how to get high scores. You can't win a hand and the opponent can't win. You get points by doubling or from honors. If your partner bids you need to overbid and/or lose the hand on purpose. If the opponent is about to win the hand, refresh the page. You will get the same cards as previously dealt, then just overbid to lose so the opponent can't win. Personally I find it very boring and very time consuming. If anyone else finds another way please let us know.     

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 31

If you dont have the bridge game I just signed up with AARP and dont plan on re-instating it soon, I will ask for a refund of my membership money.  I even told a friend of mine to join AARP inorder to play bridge.  I found the game very satisfying. Please respond to me via my email.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 31

I absolutely agee. The only way I have ever gotten above 2000 is to double and double often. I double for anything with a 4 bid or over. Usually get that double. Bad enough having a TRUE dumby, but dealing with Tn's 35,000 scores is Something Else! Patrohn

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 31

Yes indeed. 

It is frustrating to play defense. My robot partner seems to prefer to lead trump on defense, even when each of us has showed "out' of different suits. For example, when we are defending, and I show out of hearts with spades being trump, my partner will lead a trump, instead of a heart.

At the same time, If I know my partner is out of clubs, I will lead a club only to discover that my partner has already squandered his only trump (spade) by leading it and drawing my trump.

The robot doesn't understand the benefit of the cross ruff when it is playing defense.

for 40 years at least, the high/low signal is a good defensive tool. You know, play high if you want the suit returned, play low if you don't. THe robot partner is blind to this type of signal.

Also, I have noticed that when I am declarer, the finess only works about 10 % of the time.  THese hands must be pre-arranged so that the finess is defeated much more often that the odds.

Lastly, when the opps are declarer, you can count on this. Once they draw trump, they will continue to play trump until the suit is exhausted. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: I aagree that aRe: Bridge game

Message 7 of 31

Bidding is totally random. Just makes me mad when I play and I have played for just one day. I guess you get what you pay for. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 31

The ONE AND ONLY "partner" is truly a moron.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 31

hi I didnt know they had bridge here..your p should have answered for sure!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 31

He/she did it again today...35,740

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.

Top Authors