Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 11 of 31

That's right the robot is..... a robot you can't tell the idiot robot the convention youre using

it would help if a private communication could happen between the idiot robot and me, the player and high scores are ridiculously high.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 31

TnC956907 How do you get such high scores?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 31

A couple of things you might want to know. This bridge game was made by Arcadium. So any problems or complaints should be directed to them. They are always willing to improve their product. I am not sure how TnC956907 can get over 30,000 daily but there is a bug I stumbled upon. After the very first hand is completed you can close the web page in the middle of any hand and the next time you "continue" you will get the same hand to redo if you wanted to. Being new to bridge, it has helped me to learn to bid and to play a hand differently the second time around. Of course one can cheat knowing the cards beforehand.         

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 31

How are these rediculour high scores made if when your opponents does not make his bid and you get no points for this.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 31

robots bid poorly.  If I double once or several times (no REDOUBLE) once, and the bidder does not make his/her bid.  I DO NOT GET ANY POINTS.  They can bid 7 and only take 3 and I get no points, when he failed by 4 and I should get 200 in my Doubling Bonus.  I guess I just have to keep getting my opponents to double me and then make it.  That is the only way I can recieve extra points in that catagory.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 31

Big problem is the robots don't know conventions

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 31

I don't believe anyone at AARP reads our complaints or by now they would have tried to fix the game.  Too bad!   I too think I'll find another website.  Any suggestions?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 31

It seems to have a couple bugs in it. 

As South if I trump a truck led the person to my left (west) gets a trump card that is lower taken from their hand if they seem to have one. It happens to North too. But it may not actually do it. 

It constsntly bids poorly from partner. I take screen captures to illustrate the problem. 

Rebids four card crappy suits when holding a much better one as shown when the cards are laid.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 31

I'd like to play bridge on line---works best with people, but I only find bad robots.  I don't think this site is good for anyone over a lowlever beginner

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 31

How does anyone get over 2000 when you do not even get points when you double and they bust.  Plus this time it only let me play 3 hands!

FIX THIS GAME.  IF IT WOULD SCORE RIGHT, WE COULD PLAY LIVE INSTEAD OF THESE NUTTY COMPUTER GENERATED PLAYERS.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit