Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Blackjack odds

Message 1 of 7

Another great tip, thanks, @wilful!

@wilful wrote:

Any of you tried the "8 Ball Pool"?  I play a "medium" difficulty game and am waay ahead of my opponent in Wins.  As opposed to blackjack - this game relies on mental and physical dexterity.  It's good for you.  And, the opponent does not cheat.  Smiley Very Happy

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

Any of you tried the "8 Ball Pool"?  I play a "medium" difficulty game and am waay ahead of my opponent in Wins.  As opposed to blackjack - this game relies on mental and physical dexterity.  It's good for you.  And, the opponent does not cheat.  Smiley Very Happy

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

Great idea, @g287693e, I'm going to try that as well!

@g287693e wrote:

Try playing with 2 or more decks maybe. On the game screen click on Menu. Go down to decks. You can click on 1, 2 4 or 6 decks. That might help your odds some. I regularly play with 2 decks.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@SHLaMont Try playing with 2 or more decks maybe. On the game screen click on Menu. Go down to decks. You can click on 1, 2 4 or 6 decks. That might help your odds some. I regularly play with 2 decks.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

I wrote awhile back just how lucky that dealer is. There are no odds just luck. I play quite often and I agree that the fix is in. Recently  That dude hit 21 four times in a row. Its frustrating to have 21 and there is a push. I lose on 20 quite often or he will draw 21 using multiple card combinations. It also seems lately that I will keep getting 12 thru 14 and there he sits with 19-21. All I can say that thank God this game is free and the scores mean nothing. If patience builds character then I guess I finally hit the top

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

The hands score is now computer wins 11, I win 1, and six pushes.

What are the odds?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Blackjack odds

Message 7 of 7

I play Blackjack often and keep running into this: in eight straight games, with me making no obvious mistakes, I lost five games, push on three, and win none.

If you figure the odds this could not happen.

Kudos
Views
Replies