Trusted Contributor

Beep! Beep! High Score Alert!

Here's another gamer hard at work making a mockery of the honestly earned high scores. Hope thay get banned and their IP address gets red flagged. Screenshot attached!Scramble Words cheat 4-20-20.png

Regular Contributor

378,750 today. don't know what satisfaction they get out of cheating. i just ignore them and do my best.

Trusted Contributor

I agree sk6714. As far as ignoring them though, seems like the more free rein they have, the more of them and the more often they tend to show up at the site. I post screenshots of the ridiculous scores so the guilty party and everyone else can see whats going on. Also gives admin an opportunity to look into those who log onto the site with less-than-best intentions. Keep on gaming!

Regular Contributor

well, your approach seems to have worked! aarp deleted the high score. good for you (and all of us!)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png