Trusted Contributor

Beep! Beep! High Score Alert!

Here's another gamer hard at work making a mockery of the honestly earned high scores. Hope thay get banned and their IP address gets red flagged. Screenshot attached!Scramble Words cheat 4-20-20.png

Regular Contributor

378,750 today. don't know what satisfaction they get out of cheating. i just ignore them and do my best.

Trusted Contributor

I agree sk6714. As far as ignoring them though, seems like the more free rein they have, the more of them and the more often they tend to show up at the site. I post screenshots of the ridiculous scores so the guilty party and everyone else can see whats going on. Also gives admin an opportunity to look into those who log onto the site with less-than-best intentions. Keep on gaming!

Regular Contributor

well, your approach seems to have worked! aarp deleted the high score. good for you (and all of us!)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Remember playing for hours at the local arcade? Now, play your favorite Atari games like Pong, Centipede, Breakout, Missile Command & Asteroids on AARP Games. Play Now.

AARP Games Atari

AARP Games

Atari's Asteroids is here! Grab the controls, destroy asteroids and watch out for counter fire in this classic arcade game.

Game on!
AARP Games Atari Asteroids
Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits.

Learn more now.
/html/assets/SS-Marketing-Image-300x155.jpg