Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Ballistic

Message 1 of 3

The tiles only move down once for each time you shoot. No need to fire quickly, so take time to plan each shot for best advantage. The more balls you gather, the more powerful each shot becomes - a single shot with 4 balls eliminates a tile marked with a 4, etc.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Ballistic

Message 2 of 3

I've been playing for a couple of weeks. You do not have to drag the ball or aim indicators to the box. If you simply click and barely point in the direction, the ball "fires". Obtaining extra balls is a huge advantage. Once you start gathering balls, try shooting at a very shallow angle, or up into a void so that the balls bounce around in the upper area among boxes more actively. I started with scores in the single digits and 20s, but am over 5,000 now. But how on earth others get the enormous scores hey do is still beyond me!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Ballistic

Message 3 of 3

The new Ballistic....I can't seem to get beyond a few hits.  By the time I put my cursor on the dot and drag it to the box, a lot of time goes by.   Any thoughts?

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season