Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Re: Backgammon scores??

Message 1 of 5
It is useless to try to explain this to you.
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 2 of 5

I know how to play Backgammon but when the opponent has numerous pieces on his starting side of the board and i finish my score should be higher than 50 !!!!! My opponent can have 8 pieces still on his starting side when i finish and then the score is LOW for me when i win.  And WHY is it that when i am about to win the game will freeze up and then will not acknowledge my win?????  WHY is it that these glitches seem to be more often than not?????  I would suggest that you remove the HIGH SCORES box and just let it be win or lose.

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 3 of 5

The high scores are obtained by closing out with opponent still on the bar.  Scores are then enhance d by location of opponent's other pieces.

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 4 of 5
agreed!!!
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Backgammon scores??

Message 5 of 5

Please explain to me how players "Jem88" and "sawwhet" are getting scores like 828 and 732 on Backgammon??????????????   Not hardly possible!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards.

Solve your favorite crosswords on AARP Games to earn AARP Rewards points. Try your hand at the Daily Crossword, the Mini Crossword, and Let’s Crossword, the new member game you can play with family and friends. Play Now.