Periodic Contributor

Are "GAMES" gone?

They won't load, and I don't see the tab for games anymore.

Is this a malfunction or are they just gone?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi -- The games are located on the LEFT side of the screen under the AARP logo 

there is a 3 line with MENU under it.  Click on that & it drops down with different 

topics -- the game area is @ the bottom of list.  

0 Kudos
Contributor

I see the games tab but still does not load.  It must be a problem on AARP end because there are to many of us that can't load their games

0 Kudos
Contributor

My guess is that they're trying to figure out a way to make us PAY FOR THEM so their nasty grandchildren and great grandchilren have an easy income..  They''re too stupid to actually work and earn a living like most of us have done for generations.  They've been destroying the games bit by bit since they got on.  Guess what AARP< You aredy to go out of bidness for your corruption?  hmm?  Not even sure if iti's deliberate...they're seal dumbos who've been brought up to think they're " special"...ou kno...like the NASI in the White House.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Games are gone for me.  I cannot load them.  Restarting, clearing the cache, whatever else I tried makes no difference.  I enjoyed the AARP games, but if I cannot even load them after days and get no other suggestions on this apparently unmonitored site, except clear your cache, which does nothing,  I do not think there is any point posting here anymore.  Back to arkadium I guess.  

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Maybe your computer or iPad is out of date. I had that problem with my iPad and talked to Apple and fixed it.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

It is still there. Might be a problem with your computer.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png