Regular Contributor

Addiction Soltaire

Addiction Soltaire needs to go there is very little way to win in this game or some others.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I don't know what happened to my first reply to the suggestion that AS needs to go because it is too difficult, so again: I enjoy a challenging game. I do wish that the all-time score for each player would be accurate!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I keep trying to get my previous top score back, and I think I know the problem. My latest sign-up, which had my highest top score, was as Marti1313.  Will you please check this out?

0 Kudos
Contributor

I disagree that Addiction Solitaire needs to go. I would not enjoy a game which I won too often. I do think that the all time high score needs to be accurate.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Do you have some tips you can share since you do occasionally win?  My thought was to provide an easier level game for those of us struggling with it.  Several games (40 Thieves, Canfield) have different levels.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

I agree that there should be different playing levels. 

It's difficult to learn successful strategies by playing games that can barely be won by experts, much less by novices.

Does anyone know if all AARP addiction solitaire games are winnable, in multiple ways?  I've come close to winning, numerous times, only to be unable to move the last 1-5 moves, no matter how many undo's I do.  That feature, winnable via many options, can be programmed in.  There are many games available via the Internet that have been programmed accordingly. 

Also, why aren't people at AARP responding to these queries?  

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I enjoy Addiction Solitaire; it's one of my favorites, and I do win occasionally. Let's not send it away!!

0 Kudos