Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Addiction Soltaire

Message 1 of 6

Do you have some tips you can share since you do occasionally win?  My thought was to provide an easier level game for those of us struggling with it.  Several games (40 Thieves, Canfield) have different levels.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

I keep trying to get my previous top score back, and I think I know the problem. My latest sign-up, which had my highest top score, was as Marti1313.  Will you please check this out?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

I enjoy Addiction Solitaire; it's one of my favorites, and I do win occasionally. Let's not send it away!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

I don't know what happened to my first reply to the suggestion that AS needs to go because it is too difficult, so again: I enjoy a challenging game. I do wish that the all-time score for each player would be accurate!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

I disagree that Addiction Solitaire needs to go. I would not enjoy a game which I won too often. I do think that the all time high score needs to be accurate.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

Addiction Soltaire

Message 6 of 6

Addiction Soltaire needs to go there is very little way to win in this game or some others.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.

Top Authors