Periodic Contributor

Addiction Solitaire

How in the world can you win at Addiction Solitaire!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I love Addiction Solitaire, even when I can't beat it. Please keep the game.

I have two questions, to those that have played for a long time, what do you feel is the best strategy?

Next question, now the heck does someone score 12,000 points?!!!!

Periodic Contributor

I've read all of the gripes about Addiction but believe it or not, I have only one --- and that is the time limit.  Some other solitaire games I enjoy on this site have time limits but let you finish the game at your leisure if you don't make the deadline.  I do appreciate that!  Yeah, beating the clock gives you extra points but winning after time is up is also fun.  I would suggest that somehow your tech experts add that extension to Addiction -- I love the challenge of the game!  Thanks!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Found a more relaxed and winnable addiction solitaire at https://worldofsolitaire.com/

That site even lets you select games by criteria of luck, duration, odds of winning, and other characteristics.

For the 'Addiction Solitaire" equivalent, select the "Montana (relaxed)" game.

Much more enjoyable than what is on this website, (sorry.)

Regular Contributor

I did once BEFORE the "new" games. It is an impossible game. I was hoping it would be gone. Not so as you can tell.
I've always understood that playing games whether online or for real has a goal to be able to win. When you find out how to win on that game, let me know. I don't bother with that game anymore.
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

It is indeed a very difficult game. Online advice tells you to plan your moves ahead, like in chess. Not my forte, unfortunately.

But, my gripe is the way it ends when there are no more moves! It automatically takes away your card layout - and I find that so annoying! I would like to be able to see what I have accomplished before moves ran out - and that option is not available. This is why I may stop playing this game!

0 Kudos