Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Re: Addiction Solitaire time limit

Message 1 of 4

I've read all of the gripes about Addiction but believe it or not, I have only one --- and that is the time limit.  Some other solitaire games I enjoy on this site have time limits but let you finish the game at your leisure if you don't make the deadline.  I do appreciate that!  Yeah, beating the clock gives you extra points but winning after time is up is also fun.  I would suggest that somehow your tech experts add that extension to Addiction -- I love the challenge of the game!  Thanks!

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Addiction Solitaire

Message 2 of 4

It is indeed a very difficult game. Online advice tells you to plan your moves ahead, like in chess. Not my forte, unfortunately.

But, my gripe is the way it ends when there are no more moves! It automatically takes away your card layout - and I find that so annoying! I would like to be able to see what I have accomplished before moves ran out - and that option is not available. This is why I may stop playing this game!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Addiction Solitaire

Message 3 of 4
I did once BEFORE the "new" games. It is an impossible game. I was hoping it would be gone. Not so as you can tell.
I've always understood that playing games whether online or for real has a goal to be able to win. When you find out how to win on that game, let me know. I don't bother with that game anymore.
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Addiction Solitaire

Message 4 of 4

How in the world can you win at Addiction Solitaire!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards.

Solve your favorite crosswords on AARP Games to earn AARP Rewards points. Try your hand at the Daily Crossword, the Mini Crossword, and Let’s Crossword, the new member game you can play with family and friends. Play Now.